SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 17 April 2018

The Vamps Night and Day Tour | Sheffield

It is that time of year again... The Vamps tour! If you follow me on any social media, you will have seen that I went to see the Vamps last Saturday at the FlyDSA Arena in Sheffield with some of my 'internet' friends. I have supported the Vamps since summer 2013, and that is honestly crazy to think. I never thought I'd be a 'fangirl' for a band, let alone follow them for this long. This tour was my 7th time seeing them, which is a lot to some people but to other's, it isn't a lot. 

Just like last year, I thought I'd share a few photographs from the night, and give the whole tour a quick review, as well as the long list of support acts and The Vamps setlist - which was changed after first night as everyone (including me), complained that 'shades on' wasn't on the setlist, so it was added to the Bournemouth show on Monday. 


With every Vamps tour, there is a long list of support acts and this year was no different. However, this year was the first year without The Tide supporting them, as they have actually split up... This year the support acts included: New Hope Club, HRVY & Jacob Satorious. I have to say I was very surprised this year and enjoyed all of the support acts, yes you did hear me right! I enjoyed Jacob Satorious. His songs were very catchy and fun to dance too, he had a lot of fun on stage which made it more enjoyable. New Hope Club were as amazing as always and HRVY was brilliant too! His songs were also very catchy and he sang my favourite too - personal. 


SETLIST:
  1. Staying Up
  2. Last Night
  3. Hands
  4. Shades On (added after the Sheffield date)
  5. Can We Dance
  6. Middle of the Night (slow)
  7. Just my Type
  8. Personal ft Maggie Lindemann
  9. Pretty Girl ft Maggie Lindemann
  10. Wild Heart
  11. Hair too Long
  12. Mashup - FRIENDS, New Rules & Havana
  13. Tristan's drum solo
  14. James & Connor Acoustic solo - Girls on TV 
  15. Somebody to You
  16. Oh Cecelia
(encore)
  1. Wake Up
  2. Same to you
  3. All Night    

I am currently on the hunt for WOW pit tickets at the (O2) London date on the 28th April, if anyone knows anyone selling any it would mean a lot if you could let me know? My twitter is linked in my 'about me' page at the top. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you see the boys at all this tour let me know if you enjoyed it! Thank you so much for ready, much love.
Meg x

Post a Comment