SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 21 April 2018

My Beauty Wish List | Summer 2018

Over the past couple of months, and past hour, I have been creating a list of random things that I want to purchase but either can't bring myself too or don't have enough money too... The struggle of being a student is real.

I thought I would share them with you all of course and maybe give you a little inspiration for some new makeup for this summer. However, these are a little on the expensive end, as they are all 'high end' make up products but I adore all of them and have heard such good things about them so will eventually want to try some of them (at some point).

1. Tarte Shape Tape Matte Foundation


2. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara


3. Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow palette


4. Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder


5. Tatelette in Bloom Clay Palette


6. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow


7. M575 Pro Blender Brush by Morphe


8. Velour Liquid Lipstick, Gemini by Jeffree Star Cosmetics

What is on your beauty wish list?

I would LOVE to try all of these but of course, that is never going to happen, but we can hope! I hope you enjoyed reading this and maybe give you some ideas for your own wishlist!
 Meg x

Post a Comment