SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 5 October 2017

September Favourites | 2017

Happy October everyone!! It is now officially the month of Halloween so I can watch Halloween movies, which means a watch list will be on the way very soon! But first of all onto my favourites from last month, which is quite small and random for once.

First of all is a book, which I am yet to finish but so far it is brilliant! I bought it for a Spa day I had last Saturday, which was a present for my 18th back in March. The book is one that I found from doing some online browsing on amazon, which I do quite a lot actually... It annoys my mum sometimes as it's her amazon account so she is always getting emails suggesting things she may like from what I've looking at. Oops. The book is called The List by Siobhan Vivian, who I had never heard about before but after reading the blurb I was interested and it seemed different to the books I had read before.


Next is a clothing item, this is super strange but I have fallen in love with an oversized denim jacket that I bought near the end of the summer holidays when I was down in Essex. You may have seen it in my first back to school post of the year, if not here it is. When I first ordered this online it was huge, and not in a good way so I had to send it back. However when I was in Essex we went over to Bluewater and they had a misguided, so of course I tried the next size down on and it was a fit! So of course I had to buy it. To make things better there was still 20% student discount so rather than it being £35 it was £28!


My next favourite is not an item but in fact a person/people, as it is a variety of YouTube videos that are all about University. Since the majority of my friends have in fact moved away to university or still here but at university I thought i'd search the web for video's all about it, as this time next year that will be (we hope). I have come a wide variety of different videos, mainly looking at their university rooms or seeing what their experience has been like so far.  One youtuber I have enjoyed watching for that sort of video(s) is Emily Rose.

Finally onto music favourites and if I'm honest it is just my October playlist which consists of The Sctipts new album, Dua Lipa's new album and some other random songs from R5, dodie, Scouting for Girls, Taylor Swift and Hailee Steinfeld. - September 


I hope you enjoyed this short but sweet favourites for this month! Thank you so much for reading.
Love Meg x 

Post a Comment