SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Back to School | My First Day

A week late but it is finally here... My first back to school post for the year along with a line up of great posts this week. My first week back was a little bit chaotic but I believe I am back into the swing of everything which is wonderful.

Tuesday was my first day back and was I prepared for everything? No I defiantly was not but I was prepared for the lesson I had that day as I got no work for Psychology - all my summer work was Geography. My Tuesdays don't start until 12:30 too which is wonderful apart from the fact i had to go in and register this morning which meant waking up at 6:30 but hopefully soon that won't be too much of a problem for me - I won't get into that now as I want to do a aims / objectives post for this school year as it is my final year at Sixth Form.


My Make-up:
Smashbox Colour Corrector Primer - Adjust (Green)
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation - 01 Ivory
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - 01 Fair
Rimmel London Brow This Way, Brow Sculpting Kit - Dark Brown
Rimmel London Brow This Way, Brow Styling Gel - Clear 
Rimmel: London Stay Matte - 00 Translucent
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer 
Maybeline Lash Sensational - Black
Rimmel London Matte Lipstick - Trendsetter
Avon Setting Spray
Mario Badescu Facial Spray


OOTD:
Black Topshop Jaime Jeans 
Urban Outfitters BDG Pink T-Shirt
Misguided Oversized Dark Blue Denim Jacket
Black Old Skool Vans



Thank you for reading and I hope everyone enjoyed the first week back or good luck to anyone starting College/Sixth Form/University! I wish you the very best, enjoy it!

I also created an instagram so be sure to check it out - megaanphoebe

Love Meg x 

Post a Comment