SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 24 July 2017

My Movie Watch List | Summer 2017

I get so excited when I can share things like this, movies are my favourite things so I LOVE writing these posts. There isn't really a theme for this one, like the last 2 which were Christmas and Halloween. These are just my favourite movies at the moment, on DVD but also in the Cinema as there are some brilliant films out now or are in the process of moving from cinema to dvd.
  • Edge of Seventeen
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
  • Fast and Furious 8
  • The Outsiders
  • Descendants 2 
  • Before I Fall
  • Stand By Me
  • Grown Ups
  • Grown Ups 2
  • War Dogs

When I finally got round to watching this movie I cried so much (if you know me, then you know thats normal for me), but it honestly such an amazing movie. We hadn't had a chick flick like this in so long and I needed one! The last good one I think was the Duff or LOL - which are also both brilliant movies. 

This summer Showcase Cinema is showing Stand By Me again, as in March it was 30 years since it was released in the UK. It has to be one of my favourite movies, especially for this time of year because it is all about friendship. Yes the boys go looking for a dead body, but it shows all the different aspects of friendship and general makes me happy. After I watched it for the first time last year I then understood all the Stand By Me references in Big Bang Theory that Sheldon made to Will Wheaton, as he is one of the boys in the movie along with River Phoenix, Corey Feldman and Jerry O'Connell.

After 6 years my favourite movie series (apart from Marvel) finally brought out a new movie - Dead Man Tell No Tales. After the last one in 2011 I was always hoping there would be another one just so they could redeem themselves as it was honestly awful. Thank goodness but the movie was amazing and made me very happy!!

Grown Ups 1 & 2 are just movies that I can watch whenever, they will always cheer me up if needed and just generally make me smile too. I adore all of the characters and the actors they picked to play them, such as Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock and David Spade. The 4 of them together just work and they make the movies so entertaining.


I hope you enjoyed this post and its great to be back at this after not having a computer for so long! Thank you for reading and I will see you very soon!
Love Megan x 

Post a Comment