SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 10 May 2017

My Weekend in Photographs | Spring 2017

Today's post was planned for the weekend however I wasn't allowed to use my mac for 48 hours at the end of last week and have been super busy - so finally welcome to may and here is the first post of the month! I have decided to a simple post but sharing my weekend in photographs, as you can tell by the title. If you follow me on any social media you will know I had a party for my friend's 18th on saturday and did not a lot on sunday but oh well.

Don't forget to check out this months playlist on spotify - it is a mix of the support acts for the Vamps next week and my favourite songs at the moment. Hope you enjoy!! may 2017

Saturday 6th May 2017


Saturday was spent watching the latest episode of Pretty Little Liars as I hadn't managed to watch it on the Wednesday, then I was volunteering at Sue Ryder from 1-4. Before heading toWetherspoons for a few drinks before I headed to Ben's for his party. 

Sunday 7th May 2017


Sunday I went to see the new Fast and Furious with my dad and brother, which was amazing! I highly recommend it, however I wouldn't go and see it if you haven't seen any of them as this is very connected with the other movies. The movie's that are coming out this month are amazing, I saw Guardian's of the Galaxy 2 the other weekend and that was amazing like all the marvel movies! This month the new Pirates of the Caribbean comes out, which is very exciting as the last one came out in 2011 so it better be good. I still haven't seen Beauty and The Beast yet but I'm sure when it is out on DVD I will be watching it, as one of my friend's is obsessed with it! 

Hope you enjoyed this random post but I will be back with another post (either this weekend or next), get ready for a post all about when I see The Vamps next Wednesday! I am very excited to share that with you and to go. Thank you for reading and I will see you soon :)
Meg x 

Post a Comment