SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 29 March 2017

March Favourites 2017

Hello everybody, I have been excited to write this post as march is one of my favourite months due it it being my birth month and also the fact we already on the 4th month of the year??!! But I have had a few new favourites this month, so of course I wanted to share them with you! Most of my favourites this month are items I picked up when I was in London, so even more the reason to share.

My first favourite of the month is a matte lipstick by MAC in the shade Whirl. I have wanted a dark nude for a while, after creating man pinterest boards with this shade in and seeing one of my friends wearing it actually. I finally decided to purchase this, from the MAC on Carnaby Street. I have mainly been wearing it when I go out rather than to school but I have been loving it, it makes a change to either my red lip or my nude lip.


Next is something I have been seeing so much on youtube and haven't been able to find in my local Urban Outfitter. When I went to London it was there, all laid out on the table - the Mario Badescu skin care range. Mum looked at me and went "go on, treat yourself!" which is exactly what I did, I got the Mario Badescu Facial Spray with aloe herbs and rosewater and I am obsessed with it!!! I have been watching Summer Mckeen's youtube videos with her talking about how much she loves it, how great it and how much she uses it and I agree with her so much. It was so worth the hype! I have been using it at least 3 or 4 times a day, after a moisturise in the morning and before my setting spray goes on, after I take my make up off and put moisturiser on. It is also great to spray once you have had a shower or work out. I have a feeling I may use this up before I next go to London so I may have to shop around online to find it.

Now onto my favourite film this month, and I haven't been to the cinema yet which is very sad as I wanted to see Logan and Beauty and the Beast but hopefully I will see them soon. In terms of films, my favourite this month has been Trolls, and I know what you are thinking? You're 18 and love trolls?? However it isn't just the movie, it's the actors and the soundtrack. I adore all of the actors in the movie and know all the words to every song off the soundtrack, mainly because it is such a happy and motivating soundtrack.


Next is a TV show and I was going to put in about the vampire diaries and how it ended on the 10th March, but I am not because if I start talking about it I may never shut up and I don't want to spoil it any way. Especially for my friends who I know still haven't watched season 7. Anyway, onto this months TV favourite and it is a show called Freaks and Geeks. Sadly there is only 1 season with 18 episodes in at 44 minutes each episode, so I did manage to watch it in a few days but I loved every second of it. It was from late 1999 to early 2000, which is old around 18 years old (same as me) but I loved all the actors in it. Some of the cast includes Sean Rogan, James Franco and Jason Segel. Putting them altogether in one cast was amazing, and they worked so well playing the characters and the story line was great! I wish they had done another season, but sadly not. The description on IMBD says "A high school mathlete starts hanging out with a group of burnouts while her brother navigates his freshman year."

Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoyed this post! I am finally back into the swing of everything in my life (I think) so get ready for new posts either every Saturday or Sunday!

Post a Comment