SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Current TV and Music Favourites | 2017

As you guys know, music, tv shows and movies are some of my favourite things in the world. So I wanted to share them with you!

First is a TV show that is on BBC one, and has been a tv show I have watched from the beginning. Mum and I enjoy watching it together on catch up, as we always seem to miss it when it is actually shown on tv. This is Death in Paradise, it is all about an english detective living in 'paradise' whilst solving murders. The storylines are always great, none of the 'murders' are similar so it doesn't get boring with the same old thing each week. I do believe the first 4 season are on Netflix and the new season is on BBC iplayer if you want to go straight for this one, doesn't really matter if I'm honest as there is a new inspector now. If you want to know more about it head over to the IMBD page 
from: http://www.casarotto.co.uk/assets/x/53392

Next is another new TV show and if you have Netflix then you will have seen it and if you don't well it has been advertised most days on my snapchat and I saw it one Facebook a lot before it officially came out. This is Riverdale, the new CW hit tv show! I am in need of a new tv show to obsess about now The Vampire Diaries ends next Friday and Teen Wolf and Pretty Little Liars both end in summer, so this is perfect!! So far the story line is brilliant and it is hard to wait a week for each episode, so far each episode have left me with so many questions. 

"A subversive take on Archie and his friends, exploring small town life, the darkness and weirdness bubbling beneath Riverdale's wholesome facade" - Taken from Riverdale's IMBD page.
from: http://cdn.collider.com

Now to music, two of my favourite artist both released new songs in the space of two days. The first is Alessia Cara's new single with Zedd, called Stay. I have been obsessed with Alessia Cara since the summer when I was in Spain and ordered her album so I could listen to it when I got home the following day! She has such a beautiful sound the song is just amazing.

Next, and finally, is Bea Miller's new singles. She is releasing a variety of different chapter's that represent different stages in her life and are different colours. First of all is chapter one: blue. This chapter includes the songs - song like you, burning bridges and i can't breathe. They are all such beautiful songs and have so much meaning behind them, I fell in love with them straight away.

So I hope you enjoy this post, thank you for reading and I will see you on either Saturday or Sunday for a new blog post! 

Post a Comment