SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 26 January 2017

January Favourites 2017

This months favourites is quite small but they are all brand new things to me so its a nice change. However its the first month of the year and I haven't been shopping yet so, hopefully next months will be better and I'll find some new and more favourites. But if you want see what I have been loving this month then carry on reading, first of all is my beauty favourites.

My first favourite this month is a lipstick by Rimmel London. It is one of their new Matte lipstick's called, 'The Only 1 Matt Lipstick' and got mine in the shade Trendsetter which is vert similar to the MAC Velvet Teddy. It is just slightly lighter than Velvet Teddy but is honestly my new favourite lipstick! The formula is great, it is matte and it do stay on your lips for a while not Kylie a while but it's great. I have been wearing everyday since I bought it back in December. I 100% recommend it and any of the colours as there are some beautiful ones in the collection.



Next is a long awaited one and I have been itching to write all about this but have waited until I finished it, which was a few weeks ago. And that is the TV Show, Gilmore girls. I have been watching this for a while and finally this month I have finished all 7 seasons but I haven't started to watch 'year in the life', as sounds weird but its nice not to watch something all the time and instead i've watched youtube and some movies instead. That doesn't mean i don't love the show, of gosh no its the opposite of that.  Honestly this is now one of favourite tv series and I am already wanting to purchase the box set so I can watch it all the time even if I have no internet or stop having netflix.


Next is a movie I saw in the Cinema when I went down to Essex with my Family after Christmas, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. Technically it is a 'December Favourite' but it is still out in the cinema (actually not sure) but I wanted to mention it! I think everyone had mixed ideas about this movie but oh my gosh it was amazing, I loved it all so much and will be watching it again straight away when it comes out on DVD. I keep trying to get my mum to see it so I can go again. They have also just announced the name for the new star wars movie and I am so excited!

http://a.dilcdn.com/

The last 2 are music favourites, the first is the song How Far I'll Go by the wonderful Alessia Cara. It is the song from the new Disney Movie Moana. Some of the youtubers I watch had been raving about it and I had heard parts of it in their vlogs and snapchats but I never listened to it and then I decided to give it a listen. When I first listened I knew most of the lyrics as I heard some of the song and it was added to my favourites on Spotify straight away! It is such a great song, and I love Alessia Cara as you guys know. Can't wait to watch the movie when it is out on DVD.

Finally is a movie but it is all the complete soundtrack from the movie. Again it is a Disney Movie but it is honestly great! It is Trolls. I have been listening to the soundtrack on repeat non stop for the past week, I am so obsessed. It such a happy soundtrack and I love all the singers/actors in it, from Anna Kendrick, Justin Timberlake, Zooey Deschanel and Ariana Grande. The movie is fabulous too!! I recommend it so much, I have fallen in love with every aspect of Trolls! And found a new love for Justin Timberlake.

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you have all had a great start to 2017 lets see if we can make this year better than last year! I hope you enjoyed this post, I'll see you all next week.
Love Meg x

Post a Comment