SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 27 November 2016

10 Reasons I am EXCITED for December

I have been so excited for this post mainly because it's means I can share the reasons I am excited for December, as well Christmas is next month!. I wanted to share these 10 reasons to help get everyone in the spirit , especially for this month as last year no one was really in the mood until it was like the week of Christmas. However this year everyone is feeling super festive, I'm so excited to decorate my room soon along with the rest of the house.
So lets get into the list,
  1. Vlogmas: If you don't watch youtube then you are missing out, as most youtubers do a thing called vlogmas which is when they vlog ever day up to Christmas Day (I think, might be wrong my bad). It's a great way to spend your evenings to help you get in the sprite for Christmas. 
  2. Christmas: I mean if you are excited for Christmas but that isn't the reason then who even are you! 
  3. Spend time with Family: I tend to see my family quite a lot, especially the family that leaves near me, but I also get to ALL my family which is great. I love seeing my family 
  4. Snow: It doesn't snow a lot in England but when it does I love it so much! Back in year 9, about 4 years ago ish, school closed for 4 days and me and my friend sat and watched all of Miranda and made snowmen in the back garden. 
  5. Christmas movies: This is what me in the mood last year, along with a 2 hour festive afternoon at Sixth Form. I did a post about my favourite Christmas movies last year, and there are so many great ones along with the unpopular ones on the channel Christmas 24! It shows Christmas movies 24/7!!! 
  6. Fires: Sitting by the fire, with the Christmas tree lights on, candles lit, a hot drink, Christmas movie on and Christmas PJ's is such a way to spend a Christmas evening. 
  7. Festive home wear: Home wear is my favourite thing no matter what time of the year but Christmas home wear is amazing and adorable. It makes you house a lot more colourful and homely, I think anyway.
  8. Christmas Tree: It's not December or Christmas until you have put your tree up, you have to agree.
  9. My families Christmas traditions: We don't have many but the ones we do are amazing, and  well we have done them every year (that I can remember anyways). On Christmas Eve we always go out for a walk (or to the cinema, like 2 years) but then go out for a meal after at the same place, my local pub. We also alternate who hosts Christmas and Boxing Day each year, so this year we are hosting Christmas Day which will be great.
  10. Jumpers: I have never really been one for Christmas Jumpers but I love them now, just not the really tacky ones!!
I hope I have now got you guys excited for December especially as it is just around the corner, hope you have enjoyed this post and I will see you soon with another blog post! 

Post a Comment