SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Travel | Suffolk 2015

Over the summer holidays I went to London as you all know but that was only for a little while and after we went down to Suffolk to stay with my Grandma and Grandad at their Caravan. We go down their every summer and I love it so so much, it is such a pretty place and makes me feel so happy. I just love being by the beach, but then again who doesn't. To be fair i don't really like the beach for sitting on and spending the day their I just love walking along it and taking pretty photographs.

I love walking down Southwold pier, I have walked down it so many times and I bought my friend with me once and she loved it! We visited Southwold and Africa Alive which is a Zoo!

I'm 16 but I still love the amusements so much and I actually won something, it was sweets but who cares! It counts!


I hope you enjoyed this post!

Post a Comment