SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 26 September 2015

September Favourites

Hello everyone, I have been loving a lot of different things this month as well as some old ones but I thought I'd share them with you!

Beauty:

My first favourite for this month is MAC Lustre lipstick, in the shade Midimauve. This is my first lipstick and it was a big choice to pick it. I picked it up on the way back from my holiday in Cyprus as the duty free was pretty good there! I have fallen in love with it. It is a sort of dark shinny nude, which isn't the best description I know but that's what it is.

MAC : MIDIMAUVE

Next is an old favourite which I re-purchased not long ago, it is Collection lasting perfection concealer. I love the fact it is a reasonable cheap make-up but is very good quality. I would say it is a medium coverage and you don't need lots for your under eyes meaning I don't get through it that quickly too.

MAC : MIDIMAUVE
TANYA BURR : DUVET DAY
My finally beauty favourite this month is something I mentioned in my last post and that is one Tanya Burr's new nail varnishes, in the shade Duvet Day. I have been wearing it so much these past few weeks at six form as I can finally wear nail varnish to school.


Music:

My first music favourite is Halsey's new album, Badlands. I can't even remember how I found her but I think it was on twitter and well I listened to EP on repeat on Spotify. Finally her album was released and I was super happy because I'd seen so many good reviews on it and I agree with them all so much! It is such a good album and I have to say my favourite song must be New American. This album is different to what I usually listen to but it's amazing.

TV shows & Books:

After pretty little liars finished I had no idea what to watch until I spent one night on American Netflix looking at all the recommended things for me to watch and stumbled across The Carrie Dairies. I wasn't too sure at first but that's always the same when you start a new TV show, but then my friend told me Austin Butler was in it so that made me love it even more.
It's about a girl, Carrie, who lives in the suburbs but has always loved the Manhattan.


Next is a book and I haven't read a lot recently because of school and but I was looking at my book shelf which is weird but found an old ish book. It's one of the books from the series of Angus thongs and perfect snogging. It's called 'Dancing in my nuddy-pants', it's all about Georgia's life and her 'Sex God' boyfriend who thinks she's a little weird.
I love the fact it's written almost like a dairy but not, in a way it's not.

So that is what I have been loving this month, have you guys been loving anything new this last month? Hope you enjoyed this post and i will see you in my next post.
Don't forget to follow my social media accounts which are linked in my Social Media page!
Meg x 

Post a Comment