SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 30 August 2015

Travel | Day in London


On Thursday, I spent the day in London with my Dad and brother to start off my week with them. We started off near the day by crossing the River Thames view a cable car and then off to Greenwich. We saw the Cutty Sark and then to the Meridian Line. I was then a typical tourist and had my photo taken with one foot on either side of it.

We then headed off to The Olympic Park. This was the first time I've actually seen it, well properly anyway. I saw it on Geography trip once but I only saw through a window from the top of John Lewis.




We ended the day at Oxford street and M&M world! I finally got to visit the three story lush which was amazing and i will definitely being doing a post about everything I got from there and what I got from Lakeside when I went shopping with my friend.
Thank you for reading.
Love Meg x

Post a Comment