SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 18 June 2015

Summer Reading List 2015

Over the past year I have recently started to read more and more, well at least try to anyway. I actually first got back into reading when I read The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. I told myself that I need to read the book before I watched the film and I actually did! So I then went out and bought 2 more of his books, Looking For Alaska and Paper Towns - Paper Towns has also been made into a film which comes out later this year which I am super excited for! But anyway after that I decided to ask for some books for christmas, and I was lucky enough to get all 4 of them.  


I have read the first 2 books (The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and Divergent) and I am currently reading Fangirl, but I have recently taken a break from it because of the exams. Which means soon, well after Monday, I will try to read again, before bed and in the morning. Well anyway, lets get down to what I actually plan of reading this summer.


I love Reading and supporting YouTubers because I think it's amazing how far they have come. Anyway I recommend basically all these books. 

Meg x 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Post a Comment